Friday 13 November 2020

Awesome may road school

 Hello there fellow viewers.

For today's blog post we made a add instead of a movie. And The add had to take at least 36 seconds long. and the rules are don't laugh be respectful and don't be silly. also don't be shy to be in the add. And my group was Nikhil: the second teacher, Tofia and me: the new kids :, Aryan the teacher:, Rika the camera person,. anyways I hope you have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy my blog post.

Kind regards

 Open

4 comments:

  1. Ka pai Tauni. What a great idea and good practice for next year's film festival! Who was the audience for your video? And how did you try to engage them? Your link goes to a folder with four videos. Do you know how to embed a video straight onto your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi phil thank you for commenting on my blog post. I wont be here next year for the next film festival because Im moving to keith hay park. And my audience are the people that look at my blog post. And that link I shared with you was all of room 15's adverts. but im pretty sure that I will do the film festival at hay park.

      Delete
    2. Hi Tauni it me molly from may road school I hope you are having fun a hay park room 15 miss you.

      Delete
  2. your work is very nice good work

    ReplyDelete