Friday 25 September 2020

3D shapes

Hello there fellow viewers.

For today's blog post I am going to show you my math about 3D shapes. First we used blue tack and toothpicks to make the first two 3D shapes. these two 3D shapes are named tetrahedron and octahedron. After making these two shapes we moved on to a icosahedron. We needed  lots of tooth picks and blue tack. And after making these we did a table. the table was for the vertices edges faces and angles. of you dont know what vertices are vertices are corners. And after that we had to disagree or agree of we got the answers right or wrong. After using blue tack and toothpicks we moved onto paper. We had to fold the paper until we made the shape. I chose the octahedron because I thought it was the easiest. Oh and I enjoyed making all these shapes with paper and toothpicks/bluetack. And the thing I found hard was folding and making them with the paper. I hope you enjoyed my blog post about 3D shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment